UVV SystemsThe SolaceAir Germicidal UVV System Model SLA-403H is a whole house air cleansing system that installs directly into the central heating and cooling system ductwork or plenum. The high intensity Dual-Radiant™ UVC “H” Lamp sterilizes the air by nullifying airborne pathogens such as bacteria, viruses and mold. According to the EPA, the combined use of filtration and germicidal UVC light is an effective means of averting the spreading of airborne viruses in engaged spaces.
With ultraviolet light, microwatts translate to effectiveness. The SLA-403H-16/5 (16” lamp) produces a very high output of 180 microwatts which is expressively higher than many other UVC lamps.
The SLA-403H-16/5-RF and SLA-403H-12/5-RF feature the Reflex™ reflective lamp which encompasses a coating on the UVC lamp to focus UVC light in one direction. The SLA-403H also possesses a second, smaller UVV Lamp which provides an adjustable amount of activated oxygen to help purify the airstream. This feature activates only when the furnace blower is running to ensure safe and reliable operation.
- Lifetime Warranty
- 2 Year Warranty on Bulb
- Install & Delivery Included
UVC & Activated Oxygen
- Regulates allergens that cause allergic and asthmatic episodes
- Controls or abolishes organisms such as mold spores, bacteria and viruses
- Rectifies noxious odors created by pets, smoke, solvents, and carpets
- Controls toxins created by pressed wood products and other materials that can cause human ailments
Long Lasting Lamps
- One lamp restricts bacteria, viruses, and mold spores while the second, adjustable lamp oxidizes gases and removes odors
- Two-year lamps mean swapping only every two years
- Reflex™ lamps focus UVC light in one direction
- Installs in just minutes without costly ductwork modifications
- Suitable for up to a 10-ton AHU
- Auto sensing ballast automatically compensates 120-277Vac 50/60Hz
- Recessed Duct Board Mount Kit
- Lamp Reflector Kit
- 240V Power Cord
- Low static pressure drop lets blower run efficiently
Neutralizes Mold & Bacteria
- UVC ultraviolet light alters the DNA of living microbes to prevent their reproduction
- 18000-hour UV-C lamp requires replacing only once every two years
- LED Lamp Monitor lets you know the system is working
- Limited Lifetime warranty on all electronic components.
- Lamp is warranted against defects for two (2) years