UVC SystemsThe SolaceAir Germicidal UVC Lamp Model SLA-401H is an entire house system that mounts directly into the central heating and cooling system ductwork or plenum. The high concentration Dual-Radiant™ UVC “H” Lamp sterilizes the air by counteracting airborne pathogens such as bacteria, viruses and mold. According to the EPA, the shared use of filtration and germicidal UVC light is an active means of averting the distribution of airborne viruses in occupied spaces.
With ultraviolet light, microwatts translate to efficiency. The SLA-401H-16 (16” lamp) generates a very high output of 180 microwatts which is significantly higher than many other UVC lamps.
The SLA-401H-16-RF and SLA-401H-12-RF feature the Reflex™ reflective lamp which contains a polymer coating on one side of the UVC lamp to focus UVC light in only one direction.
- Lifetime Warranty
- 2 Year Warranty on Bulb
- Air Cleaner including Install / Delivery
Long Lasting Lamps
- Two-year lamps means replacement only every two years
- Installs in just minutes without costly ductwork adjustments
- Dual voltage stabilizer is switchable 120 VAC to 240VAC, 50/60 Hz
Safe, Quiet, Trustworthy Operation
- Suitable for up to a 10-ton AHU
Led Lamp Monitor
- Lets you know the system is operating
- Low static pressure drop lets blower run efficiently
Neutralizes Mold & Bacteria
- UVC ultraviolet light alters the DNA of living microbes to prevent their reproduction
- 18000 hour UV-C lamp requires replacing only once every two years
- Lower Duct Board Mount Kit
- Lamp Reflector Kit
- 240V Power Cord
- Limited Lifetime warranty on all electronic components.
- Lamp is warranted against defects for two (2) years